Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Collection Michael Fulp House
Object Name Field Notes
Title Field Notes, Michael Fulp House
Description c. 1984-85 pencil field notes drawings by Barry Stover, with dimensions and annotations, of the four elevations of the Bridge Keeper's House [now re-named the "Michael Fulp House" in recognition of its first owner] adjacent to the former approach to the covered bridge across the Schuylkill River connecting Morlatton Village and Douglassville to Union Township.
The roofing notation "19th century shakes" is incorrect. The roof had collapsed in 1967 and had been completely re-shingled by 1970.
People Michael Fulp
Catalog Number 1005.01.001
Archive Number MFHFN1
Creator Barry Stover
Search Terms MFFN
Gable-End Chimney
Open Gable
Barge Board
Masonry Structure
Field Notes
Gable End
Random-laid Stone